Are you or people in your organization feeling overwhelmed with their workload? Do they feel they are not getting the results they want from the actions they are taking? Does everything seem urgently important?
Despite our best intentions, life has a way of becoming complicated. People, tasks, responsibilities, deadlines, and even recreation all compete for our attention. The human brain however, simply does not respond well to the stress of juggling multiple priorities.
This workshop is for individuals and teams who want to create more value for their organizations and themselves through improved personal performance.
- Visualizing work to uncover bottlenecks, gain clarity and peace of mind
- The damaging effects of too much work-in-progress, and how to reduce its effects
- Prioritize work so the important isn’t crowded out by the “urgent”
- Continuous improvement that actually works
- Minimizing distractions using the Pomodoro technique
Save more by registering by June 14. The first 5 who sign up will receive a free copy of the Personal Kanban book. There is even a Pay It Forward Donation ticket if you are super stretched financially.
Register at http://pkgpjun.eventbrite.ca/.